In Which The Author Barely Talks About The Coffee
Follow author Tom Pappalardo on a black coffee tour of cafes, diners, and convenience stores, as he travels the potholed side streets and witch-cursed back roads of Western Massachusetts. Grab a table and sit. Nod and smile at whatever the waitress brings you. Does it taste like a 9-volt battery dipped in old, hot Coke? Good. You’re in the right place.
“Hilarious shorts… a consistent supply of laughs.”
— PUBLISHERS WEEKLY
At times, it’s laugh out loud funny, and at other times, you are like what the f—.”
— GOODREADS REVIEW
* Download a free 50-page preview (PDF, 2MB)
* Read 1MCOC reviews & interviews
* Follow 1MCOC on Facebook (intermittently updated)
* Please leave a nice or terrible review on Goodreads and/or Amazon!
* Watch the book trailer (show)
* Metadata (show)
Paperback: 150 pages, 30 illustrations
Publisher: Object Publishing / ISBN: 978-0-9983278-0-8
Humor — Essays — Coffee — Massachusetts