ONE MORE CUP OF COFFEE
In Which The Author Barely Talks About The Coffee
Follow author Tom Pappalardo on a black coffee tour of cafes, diners, and convenience stores, as he travels the potholed side streets and witch-cursed back roads of Western Massachusetts. Grab a table and sit. Nod and smile at whatever the waitress brings you. Does it taste like a 9-volt battery dipped in old, hot Coke? Good. You’re in the right place.
Order a signed copy from the author for $11.99
(plus $2.99 shipping, US only)
|Paperback: 150 pages, 30 illustrations
Publisher: Object Publishing / ISBN: 978-0-9983278-0-8
Humor — Essays
|* Download a free 50-page preview (PDF, 2MB)
* Watch the fancy book trailer!
* Follow 1MCOC on Facebook (new ‘n’ old stuff!)
* Read 1MCOC reviews & interviews
* Please leave a nice or terrible review on Goodreads and/or Amazon!
* For reviewers: cover art | press release